Header Intro

This is a story detailing my battle with Liver Disease and the events the got me here. It is a story of hope and determination and inspiration.

If you enjoy this blog, please follow, subscribe and pass it along to friends.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get your head out of the gutter

Yesterday I woke from a nap with my cell phone ringing in my ear... Indianapolis? No. It was my friend and cousin from the Seminary where I am staying. Hi, how things going... good... thanks... What?! The Rector wants to know why I have a video camera on a tripod at the end of my bed?

Funny... It's not a video camera, it's a still camera and actully it's is facing a chair. A chair which I sit in every morning while I take a picture of my face. A picture which will be in a collection of other pictures making up a slide show of how this illness is effecting my appearance and hopefully how the transplant will effect my appearance positively during recovery.

No, I'm not filming myself doing something unsavory.

No comments:

Post a Comment