Header Intro

This is a story detailing my battle with Liver Disease and the events the got me here. It is a story of hope and determination and inspiration.

If you enjoy this blog, please follow, subscribe and pass it along to friends.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Roller coaster off the tracks.

I have pulmonary hypertension, so I saw a lung doc this morning. Up early and out of the house at seven, spoke to three pulmonologist before they told me i was so borderline that they want to do a more precise test. No storyland today with the kids, maybe we can see the skirt movie Instead. This afternoon they're going to shove a catheter in my neck or groin and shove a wire into the right chamber of my heart to measure the oxygen levels. The good news is the will know the results right away. Result one, no hypertension, move forward get listed; result two, hypertension 8 to 12 weeks before I can possibly get listed. Arggggg!!!

2 comments:

  1. When do you get the results? Hope you're on the safe border of the line...

    ReplyDelete