Header Intro

This is a story detailing my battle with Liver Disease and the events the got me here. It is a story of hope and determination and inspiration.

If you enjoy this blog, please follow, subscribe and pass it along to friends.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Double Disappointment

Today was a king shit day. Shittiest of the shitty days. Two things happened...

I didn't get listed in Indie...yet... only a matter of time. My eval paperwork didn't even go in front of the board due to some "miscommuication" or in the words of Zepplin, Communication Breakdown.

Secondly, I desperately am looking for someone to watch my kids for a couple of weeks in late October and early November. Otherwise, I'll be traveling back to New England, going off the list and potentially missing a transplant oppurtunity. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. What does this mean exactly. Is Jan going with you to Indie? Do you need someone there 24/7 for weeks? Or just during the day to get SF on the bus and then be with EF during the days - and then J is home after work?

    Please remember, Rita has offered numerous times to watch S&F anytime. So if you need help during the days, she can help and she's only 30 minutes away.

    I'm planning on coming up next weekend, and the weekend of Oct 22nd. I can come early Nov too for a weekend. -Aly

    ReplyDelete